Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Creative Commons License Information

Because of a bunch of stuff I've been reading about the 'ambiguity' of "Non-Commercial," I've decided to change the Creative Commons License for my writing, and probably pictures in the future. I just think that it makes more sense to get things out there so they can be read/seen/experienced, etc. without people getting concerned about using the material in what some could define as 'commercial.'

Like always, please attribute the work to me, so I can get some credit for it! I may be putting all my work online for free current;y, but wouldn't it be awesome if someone followed the Attribution and decided to pay me to do some cool stuff like this? yeah, totally!

(I haven't changed the info to the right yet, since I'm in a place that actually blocks my logging into Blogger. meh. so I'll do it when I get home tonight.)


You have selected the Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You should include a
reference to this license on the web page that includes the work in question.



Creative Commons License

Empty Lighter by Gabriel David is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at emptylighter.blogspot.com


--
I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.
  - E. V. Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment