Monday, August 2, 2010

Failing Memory

Trying to figure out if my memory is failing faster than normal. Is my mind the same as it was before November, or did something happen to me? For the most part, I think I'm still the same, or back to about 90% of what I was before.

Part of it is this morning: I was driving in, and I had probably 5 good ideas for a blog post today. By the time I actually got to the office, I couldn't remember one of them. I think one actually had to do with driving.

But, I seriously had whole sentences made out in my head. meh. As much as I loathe the sound of my own voice, maybe a voice recorder would help. Should probably test with my old iRiver, if can find it. you know, before going out and buying a new one.

Beyond this specific circumstance, though, I think that I'm having more memory problems than I had before. I know there is some kind of disconnect between my brain and my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment